Wednesday, June 10

Godson Wknd

I babysat (although they're not little anymore) the Godson girls over the wknd. They're growing up too fast. I can't say it was the best wknd of my life, but I can say it was filled with some fun, some frustration, wild neighborhood kids running soaking wet thru the house, short relaxing moments, lots of dirty towels, much chaos, and few moments of total control.
Heather took their pics for Father's Day. Took me 3 hours to do their hair and and makeup. Turned out really cute. Was worth it.

Averi, Laurin, Keali, and Devin
Few of my favorite pics...Devin
...Keali
Of course, we made crafts. You can't see the hooks poking out, but they're jewelry hangers. Brayden would only wear a life jacket if Averi wore one too
Braxton carried around this Ukelele and sang his song all wknd. Not sure what song it was.

Devin - the sweet helper
Averi - the youngest...enough said

No comments:

Post a Comment