Wednesday, July 7

Are you a Chronic List-Maker too?


Guilty. I am a to-do lister and frequently make different lists. Seriously! And just to prove it, here is a list of the lists I make:
*the usual grocery store list
*bills
*what I need to get done
*what I want to get done
*potential crafting ideas
*craft supplies I need
*goals for the week
*goals for life
*things I'd like to research on the Internet
*Things my kids say
*Scriptures or quotes that hit the heart
...are you convinced yet? I got it bad.
My friends and family always comment about me being a Go-Go-Go-Girl. They tell me I need to stop doing so much. They must think I'm crazy. Maybe they're right? But then I can't help but think- Are they crazy? There is just TOO much I want to do in this life and time is never my friend! Hence the lists :) I like to live everyday to the fullest and get done as much as possible because there isn't always tomorrow.
...And yes, I always make time to rock my babies.

PS. I promise I am normal and do occasionally allow my freshly clean laundry to sit wrinkled in the basket until laundry day comes again.

And one more thing. Mind if I share some new additions to one of my to-do lists?

1. Teach our Enrichment Night Lesson next week (including craft activity, YAY!) -which is on... Don't spend the money, make it yourself!

2. Write articles on the topic of 'Interior Decorating' for EXAMINER.com!
-that's right. You're looking at (well, reading from) Examiner's new online addition!
http://www.examiner.com/x-57411-Mesa-Interior-Decorating-Examiner ...there aren't any articles available yet of course, since I just started, but soon there will be! Don't be shy, go ahead and subscribe.
(my link option NEVER works. Is there a trick I am missing?)

No comments:

Post a Comment