Friday, July 2

wait, what? i have a 5 year old!?

...just pinched myself and it seems to be true, I do indeed have a 5 year old as of yesterday. "HOLY CRAP!" -Frank, Everybody Loves Raymond. And soon, my middle son will be 3! "HOLY CRAP" again. -same person
They both were the same size at birth, born in July (1st & 31st), and have been bffs's since the beginning. The have brought endless barrels full of laughter, joy, and love to my husband and I. Here's to my first born son, my big independent helper, my sensitive sweetheart: Brayden James and to my forever-lovebug with an adorable crooked smile, and eyes that could soften the heart of a bitter stranger: Braxton Luke...
............................HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!

Words simply cannot express my deep love for these children of God. It is an endless pleasure watching siblings grow up together. I'm just so grateful for you both. (...and Bryce too, but his Bday is not until October, so he'll get a post aaall to himself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment