Thursday, August 12

Brayden's 1st Day of Kindergarten!

Our first day of Kindergarten was more like it.
(So glad I got all my crying out the day before.)
We were glad to see our little Brayden's name in the window...
...but he didn't really care. (at first)
He was a bit shy to go inside. (not surprised)
He eventually came inside (when he noticed he was alone) to greet his teacher, Mrs. Davis.
Daddy tried to make him feel comfortable by taking him around the classroom
...I couldn't get him to smile.
Mrs. Davis was really good with him.
DAD helped him build...
...a turbo car!
Then all the other kids gathered around and wanted one too!
(it was cute.)

Once Brayden got acquainted with the other kids, he felt more comfortable with us leaving.
I tried to give him a hug before I left, but he was too busy with his new friends :(
Braxton gave me a hug though! (he's always so lovey)
It cheered me up.
Braxton was sad to leave his brother there. He kept asking me to go back and get him.
After getting the other 2 kids in the car, I ran back up and peeked through the window...
He was EXCITED to see that I noticed him :)

...but I was MORE excited than he was when I saw his reaction.
I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment