Friday, August 20

Colored my Hair Red!

I haven't colored my hair in 6 years. Thanks to Natural Instincts by Clairol, I went from dark brown with natural highlights to Raspberry Creme.
..and I like it.
It's different, but not too dramatic.
I wanted a subtle, yet noticeable change and that's what I got...
(it was almost midnight when i took this pic, so if i look tired, it's cuz i am) Thank you Laura- for taking the time to color and trim my hair
and for doing such a great job!
Thanks "Ally"- for letting me borrow your sis,
using your home as a salon, the refreshing non-fat smoothie,
and the amazing hot rolls.
Thank you Chels- for the slimming fruit & veggie platter,
introducing me to BIG FISH, and...
for trying a california roll (even though you didn't want to)
{ Hey, best friends don't lie }
OH! and thank you thank you Chels & Alyssa for rushing
to the store to get more hair dye the minute I realized we were short.
You guys are the best!

1 comment:

  1. Me likey the red! (I mean raspberry)your boys are getting big and cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete