Monday, August 16

Cabin, Kids, & Fun

Over the weekend, we went to Justin's family cabin with Chelsea and the kids.
i had fun goofing off with the camera outside on the balcony...
...while the kids were fast asleep :)

Woke up early Saturday morning to cook breakfast, but could barely take my eyes off the view outside. SO pretty, lush, and green.

I also like the view inside :)
Dad relaxing on the porch..
...and mom relaxing on dad.
There were so many Blue Jays flying around- we just sat and bird-watched after breakfast
Justin and his new little girl, Maddie
photogenic horse

Brad and Justin
Chelsea and Maddie
Mama Mia & Bryce
Jeremy and I played tennis. Was great fun until he ran away with my water bottle. He said I could have it back if I chased after him. So I did. I still didn't get it. SO THIRSTY!!
Brax was intrigued by this wooden doll house. (don't tell anyone)
Brayden said his classroom at school should look like this one... I agree.

The lifelike playhouse was a wonderful babysitter pretty much the whole weekend
I was given a tour by the man of the house

...and had a nice hearty meal cooked for me. delish! I wish I could 'pretend' clean and get away with it
Such a cute little play-cabin for kids
...and a gorgeous one for adults
Had a bonfire Saturday night after the kids were in bed...
...roasted some marshmallows (played with them actually)
J: what are marshmallows even made out of?
D: Oh, just some mallow and a little marsh.
...and such good news! Bryce started crawling for the first time ever! The BEST part about it was that we were both there together to witness it.
He saw something he wanted, and he just went for it...
SCORE!!
I always enjoy pictures like this one more than when they're posing with a cheesy smile. Not because none of them pose at the same time anyway, but because seeing how they naturally act, cracks me up.
...not even sure what they're looking at!
(Sure, they'll all turn their heads to the back at the same time, but not to the front)
Got one smiling!
Got two smiling!
...aaaaand that's it.
I love him. He's so chill, happy, and...
...look at those chubby cheeks! (Just want to kiss 'em again and again.)
Brax sure had fun pulling that wagon
...and his big brother

I even got a ride. sort of.
Glad to have spent the weekend with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment